Glass wool packing line
Turn key delivered: glass wool, packing line
Willems realised a complete project for glass wool packing and handling. Glass wool which is used as blowing wool for building insulation.
Completely turn key system.
- Conveyor system to feed the glass wool to the balers
- Two fully automated balers to fabricate the bales, packed in flat foil.
- Fully automatic foil carousel system for changing foil, while machine keeps on producing bales.
- Complete conveying system that transports the bales from the two balers to the robot.
- Fully automated robot stacker that stacks the bales on pallets. Included automated empty pallet infeed.
- The stacked bales on pallets, follow a path to the next packing section, where a forklift can drive through the packing process.
- A Willems stretch hood machine pulls fully automatic a stretch hood over the pallet.
All turn key delivered Willems machinery. All Willems manufactured.
Build for 24/7 production.